Friday, January 30, 2009

This is THE Burger

Some of you may know that I have recently become addicted to the Pioneer Woman website/blogs. I love reading her true life tale of how she went from city girl to rancher's wife; it's like a real life romance novel. At any rate, I've been perusing her recipes and they all make my mouth water. Tonight I tried her burger recipe and.... OH. MY. GOD. Heaven on a Kaiser roll. My husband said it was the best burger EVER (and something along the lines of, "This is IT. This is THE burger.") and I'm pretty sure we'll be making it again. I only wish I had taken a picture before we chowed down (you can, of course, view Pioneer Woman's photo, though). Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

2 comments:

TurtlePress said...

I have to try this for Bear - he's a burger fiend!
Do you think it would be any good without the Blue Cheese?
T

isk8jewel said...

I think the blue cheese is pretty crucial myself but you may be able to get away with something like a gorgonzola.