Friday, March 27, 2009

Oh my goodness - there are more!

Remember those cute little measuring cups I found on The Pioneer Woman the other day? Well, guess what - apparently Anthropolgie has others. Yes, this means I never actually got around to visiting the Anthropologie site. You see, I was afraid that I might actually buy something and then I'd be in trouble with the hubby. If you're curious about the other options out there check out PW's latest post. Oh - not that I really want to share this little secret but, since I love my readers, I will: she's having a contest whereby you could win the set of your choice. Shhh. I really want to win.

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Hi!

Isn't Pioneer Woman's blog amazing. I learned about it from your previous posts - thanks.

Thanks also for mentioning my blog in your post yesterday. I always have to remind myself to be grateful; we all do.

Again, I'm so proud of you for voicing your own personal journey with Postpartum Depression.

Blessings-

Nancy

Small Town Girl said...

I am particularly fond of the giraffe measuring cups at the Anthropologie site!