- 2 cans quartered artichoke hearts, drained (un-marinated)
- 1 pkg cream cheese, softened (You can substitute 1/3 fat but don't use non fat. Trust me on this one.)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 round loaf Shepherd's bread (may be called country french depending on where you live)
- Preheat oven to 375
- In a large bowl, mix the artichoke, cream cheese, mayonnaise and Parmesan cheese.
- Cut the top of the bread and scoop out the insides to make a bowl (set aside bread for dipping later).
- Pour the mixture into the bread bowl and place on cookie sheet
- Bake for 30 minutes stirring once half way through.
Serve warm with saved bread pieces and/or tortilla chips for dipping. Yum!