Thursday, April 9, 2009

Thankful Thursday


I saw this idea on a blog a few weeks ago (sadly, I can't remember which one; sorry) and then forgot about it. Today I was reminded when I visited the blog This Day! Here's how it works: each Thursday think of 5 things that you're grateful for and share them on your blog.

Here are mine (ok, so this week they're probably the more obvious choices):

1. My beautiful little boy
2. My supportive, loving husband
3. My health
4. My friends
5. My faith
*Photo credit: kimberlyfaye on flickr

4 comments:

Kelly Deneen said...

What a nice post! :) It's good to be thankful.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog yesterday!

Susan D said...

Hey Gal, Thanks so much for stopping by my blog, commenting, and giving me a shout out. Your Thankful list is awesome. I was reading some of your posts and googled Asperger's cause I was unfamiliar with it. WOW. Your son's inquisitiveness makes him like a little sponge, soaking up everything he can. That must be challenging and rewarding. Blessings, SusanD

isk8jewel said...

Thanks for stopping by! Actually – the Autism posts are a guest blog by my friend so it’s her son that has the Aspergers.

{Katie Lane} said...

Hey, thanks for stopping by! Love your list.