Thursday, April 16, 2009

Thankful Thursday

It's "Thankful Thursday" and that means taking time to find at least five things I am grateful for:

  1. That my 1 year old son, who hasn't been feeling well for a week, can still find ways to smile, be happy, have fun and make his parents laugh.
  2. That, even though money may be tight, we have a roof over our heads and feel safe and secure.
  3. That my marriage is filled with love, respect and trust.
  4. That I have recently been able to re-connect with so many old friends.
  5. That I survived postpartum depression and have finally learned to enjoy motherhood.

What are you thankful for?

1 comment:

Debbie said...

What a wonderful list. I love the way you are looking for the good in everything.
I am thankful for my family, the fact that we are safe in a home, and our health.