Thursday, April 23, 2009

Thankful Thursday


I am so very thankful for my son who is growing and thriving and can always bring a smile to my face. I feel so lucky and so blessed.

I am thankful that I am feeling more and more like myself every day after my recent (perhaps ongoing) battle with postpartum depression.

I am thankful for my wonderful, supportive, generous, loving friends.

I am thankful that I found a local mom's group that has helped me more than they will ever know. In some ways, I think finding that group saved me from some dark days.

I am thankful that I'm learning how to let go and not hang on to every possession I have ever owned. Memories remain even if an object does not.

Finally, I'm thankful that this weekend is predicted to be sunny and warm. (Finally!!!)

2 comments:

TurtlePress said...

Noooooo! What's happening to my favorite pack rat? (Still have fond memories of moving day and garage sales.) Glad to hear the weather's warming up and your feeling better every day. Go out and enjoy the day!

{Katie Lane} said...

I tagged you on my blog!