Sunday, June 28, 2009

Shout-Out to Turtle


This post is really a shout out to my good friend, "Turtle" of Inside the Shell, but I think some of my other readers might enjoy this little find, too.
I was perusing the Sunday paper this morning and found the annual Buffalo Magazine insert (mostly advertisements with some interesting short articles here and there) and, about half-way through, I discovered a page of unique finds which included the adorable little turtle pictured above. Do you know what it is? If not, let me help you out: It's called I-Turtle and, manufactured by Hasbro, is an adorable little speaker for your ipod (or any handheld music device). According to the product description, it's head sways, foot taps, and shell moves to the music and it also flashes colorful LEDs. It retails for around $19.99 and, although I haven't personally tested it, seems to me like a fun little find for the kid in us all.

2 comments:

TurtlePress said...

Hehe...I've heard about this before, but have not actually seen one. I think I have to have it! ;-) You always have such good Turtledar. Thanks for thinking of me!

Jen said...

Hi Julie,

Yes the homemade bug repellent will work w/o lavender. You could use mint with lemon plus the witch hazel.

Good Luck and let me know what you think!