Monday, July 13, 2009

I think I'm a loner.

Let me explain. For those of you that don't know, I moved to Western New York from San Diego almost six years ago. I'm a San Diego native - born and raised in America's Finest City (well, a suburb there of but you get the picture). How I came to Western New York is another story for another time.

I've always felt a little bit "different" from the local natives but this summer that feeling has hit me hard. You see, I seem to be the only one here enjoying our weather in the 70's. It's been sunny and below 80 and I think that's awesome. Not much humidity to trigger my asthma, no over-heating chasing my one year old around the back yard. I mean, could it get any better? Apparently. No one I know here likes this weather. Everyone seems to like the temps over 80. So here I am, alone in my love of the weather. Sniff sniff, boo hoo. Somebody tell me I'm not crazy.

On another note, I'll come up with some more interesting blog posts this week. Guess I've been too busy enjoying the weather to come up with any engaging blog material lately.

Happy Blogging! :)

1 comment:

TurtlePress said...

You are NOT a loner - you are just used to America's Finest City.

It was in the 80's this weekend and we thought it was unbearable! ;-)