Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I would like to introduce you to Alice.

Who is Alice you ask? Alice is a fabulous online shopping service. I heard about it on our local news segment last night (Ways2Save) and already placed my first order today. I am so excited, not only about the money I saved, but about the time I shaved off to my actual trip to the grocery store for fresh food items today. (Trust me, with a 19 month old in tow the faster I can get in and out, the better.)

Here's how it works: You sign up for a free account and start shopping. It's that simple. I chose to sort my product searches by sale price and wow did I save some money. Shipping is ALWAYS FREE so you get your items delivered to your doorstep within 2-3 business days and it doesn't cost anymore than going to the store (maybe even less if you factor in gas). How great is that??? Click the picture below to visit Alice and introduce yourself.


1 comment:

Hailey said...

Hey there! Thanks for visiting my blog!! I didn't know which was your main one-----but what a cool idea---I am checking it out!!