Thursday, August 13, 2009

Thankful Thursday

(An unorthodox list this week.)

This week's five things I'm thankful for:

  1. I remembered Thankful Thursday this week.
  2. Ok - this one might be construed as a shameless plug but I swear I would have posted it no matter what: Avon Skin-So-Soft body wash and lotion. I came to the realization that by using the body wash and lotion this summer, before heading outdoors, I have had NO mosquito bites. Coming from a girl who is not only allergic, but also an apparent mosquito delicacy, this is a HUGE development. Here's the shameless plug: I sell Avon and you can get free shipping right now if you click here.
  3. Air Conditioning
  4. Renew lotion (this could be yet another shameless plug for another of my WAH ventures but we'll save that for another time; we'll just leave it at the pure fact that this stuff completely rescued my feet from a life hidden by socks and shoes and I can now wear flip-flops in public.)
  5. That in a few short weeks, I get to go "home" for a visit.

No comments: