- If travelling with your entire family, ALWAYS get the travel insurance.
- Only take your toddler to playgrounds that are parent friendly; following your child up and down climbing structures while hunched over because they're designed for someone who is only two feet tall is just not fun.
- A mother's gut is always right (no matter what daddy thinks).
- The whole "nap when baby naps" suggestion doesn't work.
- Always plan to leave the house at least 15 minutes earlier than you think you need to leave the house.
- Don't plan on ever being on time again. Ever.
- Your child is not like everybody else's. (No matter what they think.)
- There can't possibly be any feeling better in this world than an unsolicited hug from your child.
Thursday, September 3, 2009
Things I've Learned Since Becoming a Mother
at 2:27 PM