Thursday, November 19, 2009

You really need to check this out...

First of all, I have to say that I {heart} La Jolla Mom's blog. Not only because I miss living in the La Jolla area but also because she shares some wonderful finds.

Now, on with the business at hand. Are you like me; do you always forget to take your reusable grocery bags to the store? I'm guilty of getting them to the car but no farther. By the time I get my two year old situated in the shopping cart and realize I forgot the bags, let's just face it: I'm not going back out to the parking lot to get them. Truly, I need this bag:
But I digress. Check out La Jolla Mom's post to see the product that just might solve the problem. It's called Tote Buddy and she explains it much better than I can. (Oh - and she's having a giveaway, too!)

No comments: