Monday, December 21, 2009

I'm going back to work (well, sort of)...


I've been thinking about how I've been in a scheduleless (I know that's not a word but work with me here) funk lately and that I really need to do something about it.  If I had a traditional office job, I'd get up, shower, get dressed... you see where I'm going here, right?  Does being a stay-at-home mom truly give me license to get to work late.  I do have a job: I run a daycare for one and a household for three (six if you count the three felines who also reside here).  It really is a lot of work.  Sure, I make my own schedule but that's where I'm beinging to thinnk the problem lies.... schedule? what schedule?  Read this then check back with me tomorrow for my New Year's post (I changed my mind) and I'll fill you in on my plan.

Toodles...

1 comment:

The Schoellkopf Family said...

That link is so interesting, what an idea! Not sure I have the motivation or ambition to implement, but it is definitely something to think about. Good luck with your non-resolution!