Friday, December 25, 2009

Thankful Christmas



Merry Christmas to all my bloggy friends who celebrate this blessed holiday.  I thought I'd go with a Christmas edition of Thankful Thursday (despite the fact that it's Friday)...
  • My family: my husband, son, parents above, aunts, uncles, cousins, in-laws... Everyone one of them enriches my life.
  • My son's smile when, despite all the (many, many) toys he received last night and this morning, his favorite gift was a cannister of Gerber Cheese Puffs. 
  • My faith which helps me through difficult times
  • My friends who smile with me in good times and lend a shoulder in bad.
  • My friend Angie who's surprise Christmas gift actually made me cry (in a good way)
  • Have I mentioned my son?  The light of my life.
  • The blessings we have every day: food on the table, a roof over our heads, and clothes on our selves.  it's so easy to overlook what is sadly a luxury for some.
  • And, of course, I am thankful for the blessed gift for which we celebrate Christmas today: Our Savior, Jesus Christ.
*Photo credit: Star of Wonder by c.a. muller on flickr

2 comments:

Michele said...

Merry Christmas! You have so many wonderful, beautiful things for which to be thankful. Thanks you for sharing them!

Isk8Jewel (~Julie~) said...

Thank you. :)