I was tagged for this meme by Katie Lane over at the blog Sunshine & Bubblegum...
Here's the rules--mention the person that tagged you. Complete the lists of 8's. Tag 8 of your wonderful blogger friends. Go tell them you tagged them!
8 Things I am Looking Forward To:
1. Lazy summer days
2. My vacation (back home) to San Diego
3. Building my business
4. Summer activities with my little boy
6. The home made chocolate I just remembered I have in the kitchen.
7. Losing weight ( I WILL do it.)
8. My birthday
8 Things I Did Yesterday:
3. Took my son to the pediatrician
4. Chatted with a friend
5. Helped with a fundraiser that raised over $5K for SIDS research!!!
6. Went to the pharmacy (twice)
7. Filled up the gas tank.
8. Drank lots of coffee (actually this happened first)
8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
1. Stay on top of clutter
2. Keep my desk clean
3. Remember to make phone calls (I'm not good with the phone)
4. Win the lottery (but I never buy tickets)
5. Meet more people
6. Be less reserved/more outgoing
7. Say no.
8. Sleep more. Much, much more.
8 Shows I watch:
(My TV watchin is limited these days, but...)
1. Curious George (with my son)
2. The Today Show
3. Big Bang Theory
4. How I Met Your Mother
5. Two and a Half Men
6. Ugly Betty
7. Days of Our Lives
8. Clean House
My 8 Tags:
1. Small Town Girl - Small Town Girl in WNY
2. AutumnMommy - New Beginnings
3. Turtle - Inside the Shell
4. Lady Di - Di's Daily Dish
5. Beth - Beth's Home Stuff
6. Neen - Ramblings from a Stay at Home Mom
7. RJ - Three Hour Tour
8. Jamie - Trips & Travels