It's that time again!
- I'm thankful that my son will finally be getting some speech therapy to get him talking! (I'm also thankful that all his other skills are at or above par.)
- I'm thankful that despite the fact it always looks like a bomb went off in my kitchen when hubby gets home from work, he still loves me and wants to keep me. :)
- I'm thankful that my son slept ALL night, two nights in a row, with NO binkie!! Woo hoo!
- I'm thankful that the FedEx guy that just delivered a package didn't ring the doorbell (which would have likely woken up a napping little dude).
- I'm thankful that this crazy, hectic week is finally nearing the end.