Merry Christmas to all my bloggy friends who celebrate this blessed holiday. I thought I'd go with a Christmas edition of Thankful Thursday (despite the fact that it's Friday)...
- My family: my husband, son, parents above, aunts, uncles, cousins, in-laws... Everyone one of them enriches my life.
- My son's smile when, despite all the (many, many) toys he received last night and this morning, his favorite gift was a cannister of Gerber Cheese Puffs.
- My faith which helps me through difficult times
- My friends who smile with me in good times and lend a shoulder in bad.
- My friend Angie who's surprise Christmas gift actually made me cry (in a good way)
- Have I mentioned my son? The light of my life.
- The blessings we have every day: food on the table, a roof over our heads, and clothes on our selves. it's so easy to overlook what is sadly a luxury for some.
- And, of course, I am thankful for the blessed gift for which we celebrate Christmas today: Our Savior, Jesus Christ.