Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Catching up?

I know, I know, I know... I keep telling you that I'm going to get caught up on my regular blog posting. I have good intentions, I really do.  I most definitely appreciate all of you hanging in there and continuing to follow me.  As much as I'd love to post more often, I also know that my number one priority is taking care of my family.  So please don't think I've forgotten about all my bloggy friends; I haven't.  I think about you often.  So, if you don't mind, please stick it out and I promise I'll keep doing my best to get "caught up."  Although, I wonder: is there really such a thing as getting caught up?  But I digress...

Given my list of chores for the day, I thought (in lieu of being original) I'd just pass along a couple new (to me) blogs that I've been forunate enough to discover.  I'm also awarding them the Best Blog Award:

Musings, Musings, Musings - The Muser shares her experiences with perinatal and postpartum depression, motherhood and more.  She is also starting a weekly round up of other blogs that discuss perinatal mood disorders (and I thank her for including me on the list).

Housewife Bliss - What a fun blog!  Her recent posts have included Sexy New Girlfriend - the experiment and Looking at my home with fresh eyes.

{P.S. - If anyone can tell me where the spell check feature is in the new Blogger post editor, I would be forever greatful. (Or is it grateful?  If I could spellcheck, I'd know.) }

{P.P.S. - Juicebox Jungle tells me that 118 people clicked on my Jungle box last month - does that mean I have more than the 18 followers I know about?  I'd love to meet you! :)  }

1 comment:

The Muser (aka Beautiful Mama) said...

Awww, thanks for linking to me! I'm glad I found you and your blog. :)