Monday, March 15, 2010

What Happens After Postpartum Depression?

Amber over at Beyond Postpartum has a great blog post today about what happens after the postpartum period.  Some women have postpartum depression (PPD) and recover to parent with minimal effects.  Others (ah hem, me) still struggle with bouts of insecurity, anxiety and/or stress (among other things).  You can find Amber's blog post here: My child is no longer a baby.  I had PPD.  How is it impacting me today?

On another note, Katherine Stone over at Postpartum Progress wants to know what types of articles you want to see on her blog.  So, head on over there and leave a comment:  What Do You Want to Know About Postpartum Depression?

Photobucket

1 comment:

Amber Koter-Puline said...

Thanks for linking to this post. I am so grateful it has been helpful- and well received. I was a bit hesitant to be that honest, but as usual I just was...and it seems to have been well received...at least by those who "get it." Take good care!