Monday, May 3, 2010

It's May

And, yes, I know I've been MIA. I've had a lot of family and {gasp} me things to take care of.  I'm working on some posts (well, at least I have ideas in my head) for the coming weeks.  Did you know that May is Mental Health Awareness month?  More on that coming soon.  For now I leave you with this link to Postpartum Progress regarding the upcoming Mother's Day Rally for Moms' Mental Health:

2nd Annual Mother's Day Rally for Moms' Mental Health This Sunday! - Postpartum Progress

Posted using ShareThis

1 comment:

beiterandsonsfarm said...

Wow, I didn't realize that. thanks for sharing everything online. I've been your friend for a couple years now and just read your blogs. So like me being MIA too. See ya soon, and we will get outside in the sunshine this month!!!

Kerry

BTW, this is my other e-mail address for our farm.