Sunday, May 23, 2010

Review: Covergirl Smokey ShadowBlast and Shine Blast

I'm doing a Bzzz campaign for the new Covergirl Smokey ShadowBlast eyeshadow and ShineBlast lip gloss ( http://www.covergirl.com/beauty-buzz/whats-new.jsp ):


I LOVE the lipgloss: for me it lasted a good amount of time (not all day but what gloss does?), went on easily, and didn't feel "goopy" like other glosses do. Average cost is about $7 and I'd say it's worth it.

The Shadow is fun but not fabulous. The colors are nice, and it's great having the convenience of two colors IN one applicator tool, but if you don't like pencil shadows you won't like this. The shading tip broke on my first use (not completely, but enough to be annoying). All in all, it IS convenient for your summer runaround, travel, or beach bag. Average price is about $8 and if you already like pencil shadows I'd say it's worth the
price. Otherwise, skip it and go for something more traditional.
 Photobucket

No comments: