Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Just a Little Catch-Up

Is there such a thing as blogger's block?  I think I have it.  Even when I have time to write a post, I just can't seem to get my thoughts together enough to do so. {Sigh........}  I'm even behind on my blog reading so I apologize for my lack of comments there, too.

Life has been busy and, believe me, I have A LOT that I actually could blog about if only I could get it together.  There is hope there, though, right?  Shall we say I've just been on a family first hiatus?

My son is doing well with all his therapies but the crazy schedule is starting to take it's toll and we are counting down the days until summer vacation. (Perhaps then I will find time to blog again?)  He's a never-ending ball of energy and I... well, I am not. Lol. 

January brought with it a miscarriage at 7 weeks and it seemed our run of rough patches had not come to an end after all.  Fortunately, we had our little guy to remind us how lucky we are and make us smile when we least expected it. 

In March, my first kitty passed away.  Not completely unexpected but very sad none-the-less.

HOWEVER.... March also brought good news:  another chance at a sibling for J!  Things are going well so far (well, minus almost four months of 24/7sickness and a bought of acute bronchitis for me; but I digress) and we pray that all continues to go well.  This, of course, brings renewed fear of PPD again and how I'll cope with two.  More on that later, I'm sure.

As just a final note, I thought I'd point out that May is Mental Health Awareness Month.  Spread the word.

Photobucket

No comments: