- I'll have PPD again...
- and that it will creep in during the third trimester. Again.
- that, even though we have the knowledge and experience this time and (will have) a plan put in to place, that if PPD rears it's ugly head once again, we'll still be in denial.
- I can't handle two; especially with a preschooler with a sensory processing disorder.
- baby 2 will have the same issues as my little guy.
- I won't have enough help.
- of feeling alone. Again.
- of changing my little guy's world forever.
- I'll lose myself all over again.
- I'll have to take medication (again).
Monday, June 6, 2011
at 4:23 PM